"Your Home is Your Nest"

"Your Home is Your Nest"
"Your Home is Your Nest ~ Love & Protect It !"

Sometimes they just never feel clean enough...but then I stop, breath, and say, "Yes they are!"

Sometimes they just never feel clean enough...but then I stop, breath, and say, "Yes they are!"
"We wash our hands because we care!"

"We can't live in our very own little glass bubbles...no matter how much we might like too!"

"We can't live in our very own little glass bubbles...no matter how much we might like too!"
"Hello how are you?" "I'm great, how are you hun?"

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hubpages Review: Could writing for hubpages.com make you rich? I don't know, but I'll let you know!


I had joined hubpages.com a year ago and thought it might be a waste of time without really giving it a chance, but after a year I finally started to write some hubs to test out if it is a legit way to earn a few extra bucks, so that I can share my experience with you my family, friends, and other work at home moms out there! I have been writing many articles on hubpages.com lately. It is getting pretty addictive lol! I don't know if any of you have tried creating some Hubs yet, but it is actually quite fun! So far I have made a whopping .30 cents in a few days with 4 articles....I know not much right?! But the great thing about hubpages is that you gain a lot of traffic from the other hubbers. Even though hubpages takes a small percentage of your earnings from your page views and impressions, it just may be worth it. In most cases if you are just starting to build your audience then writing through their site will allow you to gain a much higher number of viewers. Internet surfers and fellow hubbers are referred to your hubs through their platform and these viewers can add up to a march larger amount in comparison to the number of viewers you may have grasped the attention of all on your own. So can hubpages make you rich? I don't know but I just wanted to post this review of my hub experience so far and in the mean time I will keep you posted and up to date on my experience to let you know if it is worth your while! Here is my page if you would like to check out some examples of articles they accept and get some ideas for content. http://nickeyronacher.hubpages.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment