"Your Home is Your Nest"

"Your Home is Your Nest"
"Your Home is Your Nest ~ Love & Protect It !"

Sometimes they just never feel clean enough...but then I stop, breath, and say, "Yes they are!"

Sometimes they just never feel clean enough...but then I stop, breath, and say, "Yes they are!"
"We wash our hands because we care!"

"We can't live in our very own little glass bubbles...no matter how much we might like too!"

"We can't live in our very own little glass bubbles...no matter how much we might like too!"
"Hello how are you?" "I'm great, how are you hun?"

Saturday, June 16, 2012

"Female Urination Device Eases Public Bathroom Phobias"


Public restrooms can be scary for people who suffer from OCD and germ-contamination phobias.
Public restrooms can be scary for people who suffer from OCD and germ-contamination phobias. 


Public bathrooms can be infested with germs and often they are a main trigger for people who suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and the panic attacks associated with germ contamination issues.
I dread the thought of having to use a public facility because in my bathroom I feel in control because I do all the cleaning and disinfecting but in a public restroom I feel helpless not knowing who used it last. Woman's bathrooms can be especially filthy which is sad to say. I would not eat or drink anything while out and about because of this fear of having to relieve myself among the germs of strangers.It has been a true blessing to be a WAHM! I have worked from home for many places as these jobs offer a fantastic opportunity for people who suffer from OCD, because they do not have to worry about issues such a public restroom fears. My biggest fear of going back to work in a physical workplace is having to use a public bathroom and working from home provides the luxury of running down the hall to my bathroom stocked full of my disinfectants and a familiar seat to sit upon.I even took drastic measures to avoid public restrooms by ordering a Female Urination device called the "GO-Girl" in case I had to desperately relieve myself. If you have never heard of this device here is a link to what it is GO Girl. It is a handy little device that allows woman to urinate standing up like men.This device helps decrease my stress levels by allowing me to feel at ease knowing I am prepared to go in case I ever had to go in some place like a dirty gas station rest stop. I always try to take a step back, breath, and reason with myself. I mean what are the odds of picking up harmful germs from a bathroom? I used so many public bathrooms as a child and most of the population does with no worries. If having a female urination device on hand for emergency helps ease my mind then I say why not carry one. I hope this article helps those other people who may suffer from public bathroom phobias!

No comments:

Post a Comment