"Your Home is Your Nest"

"Your Home is Your Nest"
"Your Home is Your Nest ~ Love & Protect It !"

Sometimes they just never feel clean enough...but then I stop, breath, and say, "Yes they are!"

Sometimes they just never feel clean enough...but then I stop, breath, and say, "Yes they are!"
"We wash our hands because we care!"

"We can't live in our very own little glass bubbles...no matter how much we might like too!"

"We can't live in our very own little glass bubbles...no matter how much we might like too!"
"Hello how are you?" "I'm great, how are you hun?"

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Searching for work at home jobs


Hi everyone! I am so sorry that it has been a while since I posted. Things have been very busy for me since returning to the workforce...that is the one outside of my home. Because you know even stay at home mothers are full-time..or every-time workers! A mother's job is never done! Well I have been homeschooling my daughter during the day and over night I have been working as a direct support professional with adults who have developmental disabilities. It is a rough schedule but I am so happy to be home with my daughter during the day. Although lately I feel so tired and zombie like from this horrible 11pm to 7am shift..so again I am on the search for another perfect "work at home" job. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to share as your help would be greatly appreciated! So I wanted to post this and I will let you know of some promising work at home job-leads I find! Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to have a list of potential work at home jobs that are legit and reasonable for you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment