"Your Home is Your Nest"

"Your Home is Your Nest"
"Your Home is Your Nest ~ Love & Protect It !"

Sometimes they just never feel clean enough...but then I stop, breath, and say, "Yes they are!"

Sometimes they just never feel clean enough...but then I stop, breath, and say, "Yes they are!"
"We wash our hands because we care!"

"We can't live in our very own little glass bubbles...no matter how much we might like too!"

"We can't live in our very own little glass bubbles...no matter how much we might like too!"
"Hello how are you?" "I'm great, how are you hun?"

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Okay I just applied for Break Studios for a work from home freelance writer position

I have worked for Demand Media Studios as a freelance contributor. I liked making $15.00 (per 500-800 word) article but I heard Break Studios has easier titles and pay $8.00 (per 250-400 word) article...meaning we can bang them out quicker. I will let you know if I got accepted and give you a review of how their whole process works and how it is to work for them. http://breakstudios.break.com/
I am always looking for work at home jobs so I can be a stay at home mommy who contributes some extra grocery money to our household's funds. I will share them with you...well the good ones when I come across them okay:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment