"Your Home is Your Nest"

"Your Home is Your Nest"
"Your Home is Your Nest ~ Love & Protect It !"

Sometimes they just never feel clean enough...but then I stop, breath, and say, "Yes they are!"

Sometimes they just never feel clean enough...but then I stop, breath, and say, "Yes they are!"
"We wash our hands because we care!"

"We can't live in our very own little glass bubbles...no matter how much we might like too!"

"We can't live in our very own little glass bubbles...no matter how much we might like too!"
"Hello how are you?" "I'm great, how are you hun?"

Friday, March 11, 2011

Earn Money from Asking and Answering Random Questions !

 I found this website that can allow you to earn money by asking and answering questions and it is all free:)! It is a great way to earn money from giving others advice or asking others for their advice and input. I was so excited because I signed up a few days ago and already one of my answers was chosen as the best answer... Here is the link http://answerspay.com/164402/should-people-mental-illness-forced-psychiatric-medecine I will post how much I get paid for this:)! They say The best answer earns 70 %! How exciting!!! I love helping people and asking questions too! I will post an update in a few days after I poke around the site some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment