"Your Home is Your Nest"

"Your Home is Your Nest"
"Your Home is Your Nest ~ Love & Protect It !"

Sometimes they just never feel clean enough...but then I stop, breath, and say, "Yes they are!"

Sometimes they just never feel clean enough...but then I stop, breath, and say, "Yes they are!"
"We wash our hands because we care!"

"We can't live in our very own little glass bubbles...no matter how much we might like too!"

"We can't live in our very own little glass bubbles...no matter how much we might like too!"
"Hello how are you?" "I'm great, how are you hun?"

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ocd keeps me indoors more often then I would like to admit...but I can still shop online ! I found an awesome website that ALWAYS OFFERS FREE SHIPPING YAY!

I became quite the nifty online shopper when my OCD was very bad. I hardly left the house and relied on online retailers to stock up my house with essentials! I found this website called Alice.com http://www.alice.com/referral/38FD559B  this link will give you a $10 off sign up bonus and of course sign up is FREE! Alice.com is  like an online supermarket that sells everything from personal care items to groceries! The best part is that if you buy ANY six items you always get FREE SHIPPING:)! I love that part...I mean there were some weeks when I was so broke and just needed maybe one thing and did not want to pay for shipping so I ordered my one necessity item and then got 5 other items for $1 or less...like a toothbrush or gum. Things that I know I would use down the road anyway and I felt good knowing that I received a great deal for them! Also my order always shipped to me in 2 days! This is fast ...but I live in Pennsylvania so other regions may take longer. It was a blessing for someone like me who was stuck in the house and did not have a car to get around in...also my husband would complain about all of the soap I would buy...to feed my obsessive hand washing obsession. I found this liquid castile hand soap Shadow Lake Pure Castile Soap Fresh Ginger, 16 oz (Pack of 3)  it was a soap that DIDN'T DRY OUT my hands. I love the ginger scent it smells awesome like gingerbread cookies! One bottle of this castile soap lasted me because I would take a foam soap pump like this one RSVP Acrylic Foaming Soap Pump and then fill it a quarter way with castile soap and the rest of it with water. This soap created a nice gentle rich lather for hands:)! I notice that during my hand washing with liquid or bar soap I spend so much time lathering. when you use a foam soap it feels like it covers the entire surface of the hands and I usually don't feel like I have to obsessively lather with it!
So it is really great ordering from Alice and I could now GET MY OWN SOAP and no longer have to rely on my husband and beg him to pick up it up at the store! He used to pick out soaps that were too harsh and seem to eat away at my skin! The best part of not asking him for soap anymore was not having to hear him complain and call me a "Soap Addict!" lol

No comments:

Post a Comment